- 1 8 oz. can pineapple chunks
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 8 oz. can tomato sauce
- 1/8 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp. ground mustard
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1-2 large green peppers, cut into chunks
- 1 large onion, cut into chunks
Drain pineapple, reserving the juice. Refrigerate the pineapple. In a medium bowl, combine pineapple juice, salad dressing, tomato sauce, brown sugar and ground mustard. Add in the shrimp and coat with the sauce. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
On skewers, alternately thread the shrimp, pineapple, green pepper and onion. Grill, uncovered over medium heat for 6-10 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and vegetables are tender, turning and basting occasionally with the marinade sauce. Serve immediately.