- 5-6 small boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded to 1/4-inch. thickness
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup frozen, chopped spinach, thawed and well-drained
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese or ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce, heated
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Mix together the cream cheese, spinach, mozzarella cheese and cottage cheese in a medium bowl. Spoon onto chicken breasts. Roll up chicken tightly, securing with toothpicks if needed. In a separate small bowl, mix together the parmesan cheese and bread crumbs and roll each chicken bundle in the mixture until coated. Place in sprayed 9x13 pan and bake, uncovered for 30 minutes or until cooked through. Serve chicken topped with spaghetti sauce and some fresh mozzarella.
*If desired, serve over a bed of warm pasta.