- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 package reduced-sodium taco seasoning
- 1 green or red pepper, diced
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 1/2 cups medium salsa (medium gives it a lot more flavor than mild)
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Toss chicken with taco seasoning in slow cooker. Add in everything but the cheese and stir to combine. Cook on low 6-8 hours, or on high 3-4 hours, or until the chicken is cooked through. Serve topped with shredded cheese, cilantro and sour cream. Tastes great by itself, but my favorite way is to serve it over hot cooked rice.